Wednesday 6 February 2008

Orchids

A photo for my birthday. A new header of my orchids on the kitchen windowsill. The picture is from the last day of January after a fresh snow fall. The snow makes a nice backdrop for the flowers. I have been thinking about changing my blog name. (Not sure to what yet)

6 Gardening or Inspiration:

MeMeMe said...

Hello Gail! Thank you for dropping by. I love your orchid. Your wish came true! Happy Birthday to you. When was it? I miss you, lady! Welcome back... I haven't been writing much either, until lately. Lots of things to do at home and with Julian.

About the new name for your blog: it will come... you'll find the name soon.

Have a great day.
Jeannie
P.S. My birthday was in January.

MeMeMe said...

Hello Gail, to answer your question about my picture: it was taken at Lake Tahoe. That's Emerald Bay you see at the background. It's a breathtaking sight. My husband were there in 2002 on our honeymoon. So, that picture is almost 6 years old... i dream of looking that way again :)

MeMeMe said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Gail, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! May you have more orchids and may you continue to be blessed. You are a blessing to many and the world is better because of people like you.

MeMeMe said...

It's me again! Hello Dragonfly. You are the first person I know who is very much interested in dragonflies, in fact whenever i see one i think i will remember you. When I was little there was a dragonfly in our garden, and it died. My cousins and I together with my brothers, called it the 'president of the garden' and we sang a song for it, and had a funeral procession before we buried it our yard. The song went, "president of the garden, we take you to heaven...."

I looked at your older post and yes the flowers are pretty. However there is something wrong with the content of the words that are hyperlinked - sorry i don't know how to explain it. Like, many letters are appearing as symbols instead of letters of the alphabet. It might be a Blogger issue.

God Bless.

a friend said...

I noticed that. I edited the post hopefully I fixed the problem.

MeMeMe said...

Hey there.... how have you been? Just dropping by to say hello!