Thursday 12 June 2008

Blooms of June.

As the season progresses... we actually have sun today.

Above photo is
salmon Impatiens from seed.










Geranium in front garden bed.














8 Gardening or Inspiration:

Momma Val said...

Wow, your plants are beautiful. I don't see any weeds either. What is your secret?

a friend said...

Most weeds are pulled when they're small. (I'm sure there are a few hiding) More plants = less room for weeds.
They're even easier to pull after a rain or when the soil is wet. I don't turn the soil when I add new top soil as to not disturb the layer of weeds waiting to sprout.

MeMeMe said...

oh what a lovely garden... sun or no sun... it must be nice just to sit there, Gail!

Thanks for visiting me

Rusty in Miami said...

Beautiful blooms, I like the name of your Blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog

A wildlife gardener said...

How clever to grow your impatens from seed. I like the muted tones in the hanging basket and the pretty faces of the little violas :)

a/k/a Nadine said...

Those reds really pop nicely. All beautiful, of course.

Laurie and Chris said...

Great pictures! Thanks for stopping by our blog!!

Electronic Goose said...

Oh this looks so nice and relaxing. How beautiful!