As the season progresses... we actually have sun today.
Above photo is
salmon Impatiens from seed.Geranium in front garden bed.
Six Plants That Will Make You Landscape Design Genius
10 months ago
As the season progresses... we actually have sun today.
Above photo is
salmon Impatiens from seed.Geranium in front garden bed.
Posted by a friend at 15:28
8 Gardening or Inspiration:
Wow, your plants are beautiful. I don't see any weeds either. What is your secret?
Most weeds are pulled when they're small. (I'm sure there are a few hiding) More plants = less room for weeds.
They're even easier to pull after a rain or when the soil is wet. I don't turn the soil when I add new top soil as to not disturb the layer of weeds waiting to sprout.
oh what a lovely garden... sun or no sun... it must be nice just to sit there, Gail!
Thanks for visiting me
Beautiful blooms, I like the name of your Blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog
How clever to grow your impatens from seed. I like the muted tones in the hanging basket and the pretty faces of the little violas :)
Those reds really pop nicely. All beautiful, of course.
Great pictures! Thanks for stopping by our blog!!
Oh this looks so nice and relaxing. How beautiful!
Post a Comment