Tuesday 2 September 2008

Then & Now






Crocosmia : 'Carmin Brillant' is orange, the yellow one is'Diademe'. Being that it's their first year in my back garden; their growth will be followed. (non-invasive, clumping Iridaceae.)






























































5 Gardening or Inspiration:

Laurie and Chris said...

What a difference a couple months makes!

a friend said...

It sure does Laurie. I couldn't wait for the deep purple and white Fuchsias to bloom. They over wintered in the same hanging basket and have more blooms than last year. Just waiting now for my Tomatoes to ripen. ( 5 varieties this year)

MeMeMe said...

I love the hanging planter where the tomatoes are growing from. :)

MeMeMe said...

Thanks for the visit Gail, and yes I will surely let you know when I'm in town!

a friend said...

Thanks for your comments Jeannie.
Take care.